Recent Before & After Photos

Bathroom Remodeled After Black Mold Covers Walls


SERVPRO of The North Coast was called out this local Cleveland home for mold remediation. Upon inspection, there was black mold covering the entire interior of ... READ MORE



House Hits The Market After Mold Remediation


SERVPRO of The North Coast was called out to this Cleveland home for mold remediation. There was mold covering the entire interior of the home. As you can see i... READ MORE



Sink Leak Causes Water Damage


Our SERVPRO of North Coast team was called out to this Elyria home for emergency services due to a sink leak causing water to affect their bathroom. Our dedicat... READ MORE



Helping Out At A School Fire In Columbus


Our SERVPRO of North Coast team assisted our Northeast Columbus team with a fire loss at one of their local schools. Faulty electrical wiring to lights in a cla... READ MORE



Water Loss At Vacant Building


Our SERVPRO of North Coast team was called out to a vacant retail store that experienced a water loss in their basement due to a drain backup. When our team arr... READ MORE



Mold In Grafton Pharmacy


Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. That's what thes... READ MORE



Bank Fire


Our SERVPRO of North Coast team was called down to Columbus, Ohio to help the Northeast Columbus team with a fire loss from a furnace at their local bank in Wes... READ MORE



State Of The Art Drying Equipment


Our SERVPRO of North Coast team was called out to this home located in Huron, Ohio for a water loss caused by a leaking pipe. The leak went undetected, water bu... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow In Chardon, Ohio


These Chardon, Ohio homeowners had a toilet overflow on the second floor causing damage to the first floor of the home. As you can see in the picture to the lef... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow In Lakewood Home


These Lakewood, Ohio homeowners came home to an unwanted disaster affecting a large portion of their house. An upstairs toilet had overflowed when they were gon... READ MORE