Emergency Ready Profile
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile is a startup approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By working with SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile, your business can reduce the amount of damage a disaster can cause to your commercial building. SERVPRO is the leader in water and fire damage response and can help you quickly get your property back to preloss condition.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantages:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It takes minimal time to complete and will not take you away from your other current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following an unexpected disaster. This helps minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of North Coast as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and is close by to help you.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time, so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information. Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW!
Did You Know?
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, many of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are “Ready for whatever happens” speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.