Cleaning Smoked Damaged Homes
What goes into a Fire Cleaning and Restoration Project?
Projects vary based on a variety of factors such as:
- Size and scope of the damage
- Source of the fire
- Odor level
- Type of materials affected
To get a good idea of what is necessary for your particular situation it is best to give us a call and schedule a free inspection and estimate to determine what processes are best suited to restore your home. Typically many of our fire restoration projects include:
- Board Up
- Dry cleaning with a sponge or HEPA vacuum
- Wet cleaning with solutions or enzymes
- Ozone treatment for odor
- Thermal for odor
- Content pack-out for off site cleaning (more severe fire damage situation)
- Duct cleaning
Our SERVPRO of The North Coast Team deals with fires all year around and we are ready to help you take back your home after fire. Make sure you review these fire damage tips and give us a call today for an inspection today at 216-221-3333!