Restoring Your Personal Belongings After A Fire
If having a fire happen in your home isn't detrimental enough, there is still the aftermath of cleanup that has to be addressed. Fires not only affect the home but also all of the items inside your home. Here at SERVPRO of The North Coast, we understand this process can be difficult and we are dedicated to making it go as smooth and painless as possible.
With fire comes soot and ash which in turn may engulf some or all of your personal belongings including sentimental items. We always go into each job with the mindset that we would rather restore than have you replace your beloved belongings. We have many different cleaning methods that we use to restore your most valuable of items. These methods include...
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
When special care is needed our SERVPRO Team will be there.