The Water You Don't See
Even the smallest water damaged areas have the potential to cause serious structural and indoor air quality issues over time. The key to avoiding costly restoration in the future is to handle every water problem as a real threat to your residential home or commercial property. SERVPRO of The North Coast has the professional equipment, highly-trained staff and proven experience to detect and dry hidden water before secondary damages occur. The proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the damage expense during a fire or water loss. When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform. Our SERVPRO Team will answer your call with fast action and a full arsenal of drying equipment. Here are a few of the tools used by SERVPRO to detect and find hidden moisture:
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing us to monitor the drying process.
- Thermohygrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When presented with this information, our technicians can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and deodorized.
- Ultra Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor causing particles to deodorize structures, garments, automobiles and other places where cleaning cannot reach.
The bottom line? SERVPRO of The North Coast has the training and equipment to make it “Like it never even happened.” Call us today!